This post contains affiliate links. Which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. Read the full disclosure here.
When you’re feeling grateful, everything in your life seems to flow a little better. You might find yourself smiling more, being kinder to others, and enjoying life’s simple pleasures.
The practice of gratitude is all about noticing the good in your life and appreciating it. And when you do that, abundance flows into your life more effortlessly.
In this post, we’ve collected 48 positive affirmations for gratitude and abundance. Read on to find out how expressing gratitude can help manifest more good in your life!
- What Are Affirmations & Why Use Them?
- The Benefits Of Affirmations For Gratitude And Abundance
- How To Use Affirmations For Gratitude And Abundance In 5 Simple Steps
- List Of Positive Affirmations For Gratitude And Abundance
- Use Positive Affirmations Today For More Gratitude & Abundance
- More Related Resources:
What Are Affirmations & Why Use Them?
You’ve likely heard of affirmations before, but what are they exactly?
Affirmations are short, powerful statements that you can say to yourself daily (or even several times a day) to manifest the life you want.
When you repeat these affirmations out loud, you send positive vibes and energy into the Universe, which then works to bring your desires into reality.
But it’s not just about saying the words—it’s about feeling them, too. The more conviction you put behind your affirmations, the more likely they are to work.
Affirmations can be for various topics, depending on what you want to focus on attracting more of into your life. For example, you can find specific affirmations for:
The Benefits Of Affirmations For Gratitude And Abundance
There are limitless possibilities when it comes to the types of affirmations you can use. But for the purposes of this article, we’ll be focusing on those related to abundance and gratitude.
Because these are two of the most powerful emotions, you can tap into when creating your dream life.
Practicing gratitude is one of the quickest and simplest ways to improve your mindset. When you’re grateful, you focus on the good in your life, which can help to shift your mindset from scarcity to abundance.
From an energetic perspective for manifestation, gratitude also helps to raise your vibration and attract more of what you want into your life.
All in all, gratitude attracts more good things into your life, while abundance opens you up to receive all you desire.
How To Use Affirmations For Gratitude And Abundance In 5 Simple Steps
Before you get into the list of affirmations for gratitude and abundance, it’s also important to know how to use them.
Below you’ll find how to use positive affirmations broken down into 5 simple steps that you can follow.
1. Get clear on what you want:
This may seem like a no-brainer, but you must have a firm understanding of what you’re trying to manifest before you start using affirmations. Otherwise, your affirmations won’t be nearly as effective.
Spend some time meditating on what it is you desire most—do you want more money? More love? More success? Once you know what your goals are, move on to step two.
2. Write out your affirmations:
Now that you know what you want to manifest, it’s time to start putting your affirmations together.
Make sure they’re short, sweet, and to the point; the simpler they are, the easier they’ll be to remember (and believe).
For example, if your goal is to manifest more money. Some affirmations you might use could be “I am a magnet for money” or “abundance flows freely and easily into my life.”
3. Repeat them often:
The key to making your affirmations work is repetition. Set aside sometime each day (or multiple times throughout the day) to recite your affirmations out loud.
The more often you do this, the better! And don’t forget—believe in what you’re saying! Put some feeling behind your words for the best results.
4. Take action toward your goals:
Just because you’re using affirmations doesn’t mean you can sit back and do nothing while waiting for them to work.
Because while affirmations can seem like magic…
In order for any manifestation to occur, action must be taken. So if your goal is to manifest more money, start taking steps towards earning or acquiring that money.
This could mean looking for higher-paying jobs, investing in business ventures, or simply finding ways to save more money each month.
5. Be patient and let go:
Last but not least, it’s important that once you’re taking action toward manifesting your desires, you let go and trust that the Universe will do its job in time.
Expecting things to happen instantly overnight or obsessing over them will only hold up the process. Just relax and believe that what you’ve asked for is getting closer each day!
If you struggle with this, you can always follow some goal setting practices to review your progress at set time intervals like those included in these printable pages.
List Of Positive Affirmations For Gratitude And Abundance
Here are 48 heartfelt affirmations for gratitude and abundance that you can use:
- I am grateful for the abundance of money in my life.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly as a result of my positive thoughts and actions.
- My heart is overflowing with gratitude, which creates an abundant flow of love in my life.
- Every day, I get better and better at creating prosperity and abundance in my life.
- I radiate an aura of prosperity and abundance, which attracts even more into my life.
- I am grateful for the abundance of happiness in my life.
- I am a magnet for success, and all my desires are coming to me now.
- I am grateful for the abundance of health in my life.
- I know that there is more than enough prosperity and abundance to go around.
- I trust the Universe to provide me with everything I need to create abundance in my life.
- I gratefully accept all the blessings that flow into my life.
- I am grateful for all the good in my life.
- I release all fears and doubts about my ability to manifest abundance.
- I open myself up to receive the abundant blessings that are coming my way.
- I am grateful for my friends and family, who are always there for me.
- I am surrounded by an unlimited supply of financial prosperity.
- I am grateful for all the abundance in my life.
- I am surrounded by an abundance of love, light, and positivity.
- I am worthy of receiving all the good that life has to offer.
- I am grateful for my bed, home, family, and friends.
- My life is a never-ending stream of prosperity and abundance.
- I gratefully accept all the good that comes into my life.
- I now take inspired action toward my goals and dreams, knowing that abundance will follow.
- My cup overflows with abundance, thanks to the Universe’s never-ending supply.
- I now choose to live an abundant life full of joy, love, and prosperity.
- I am grateful for the abundance of opportunities in my life.
- I am confident and optimistic about my ability to create abundance in my life.
- I give thanks for my many blessings, large and small, knowing that more are on the way.
- I release all resistance to abundance, and I now allow it to flow freely into my life.
- I am blessed with an abundant supply of whatever I need or desire.
- I am grateful for everything I have and everything that I am about to receive.
- I always have enough money to meet my needs and wants.
- I am grateful for my health, strength, and ability to move my body.
- I am thankful for the Law of Attraction, which brings more abundance and prosperity into my life.
- I deserve an abundant lifestyle, and I now claim it as my own.
- I live in a state of perpetual abundance.
- My life is full of miracles, and abundance is one of them.
- Abundance is my natural state.
- Abundance is always available to me in every area of my life.
- I know I am infinitely more than just this physical body, and I now claim abundance in all areas of my life.
- I am grateful for the abundance of friends in my life.
- I am grateful for all of the good in my life, even if it’s hard to see right now.
- I am thankful for my many talents and abilities, which help me to create abundance in my life.
- I am grateful for the opportunities that have come my way, and I know more are on the way.
- I open myself up fully to receive success in my goals.
- My wealth is constantly increasing with each new moment that passes by.
- I am grateful for all that I have right now.
- I attract only positive things into my life because I focus on gratitude and abundance instead of lack and scarcity mindset thinking.
Use Positive Affirmations Today For More Gratitude & Abundance
This list of positive affirmations for gratitude and abundance provided in this blog post can help you attract more prosperity into your life.
Take the time to read through them, pick out a few that resonate with you, and recite them regularly, and you’ll start to see a change in the way you think and act.
Increase your gratitude levels and manifest even more abundance in your life with these self-affirmations by giving them a try today!
More Related Resources:
- 9 Ways To Practice Gratitude For Beginners
- 3 Important Reasons Why You Should Start a Gratitude Journal
- 81 Self-Love Affirmations To Empower You Every Day
- 82 Positive Mindset Journal Prompts To Keep You Inspired & Motivated
- How To Make An Affirmation Journal For Maximum Positivity In 7 Simple Steps
- How To Use Positive Affirmations Effectively