This printable PDF comes packed with 60 FREE Shadow Work prompts that are designed to ask difficult questions, dig deep into your emotions and explore new levels of your inner self.
After these free journal prompts you’ll:
- Avoid the easy mistake of not digging deep enough into your journal writing to really start making progress
- Never feel stuck on what the heck you should be writing about in your Shadow Journal wasting time on prompts that don’t help you discover and develop your Shadow Self
- Know you’ve got a supply of thought-provoking Shadow Work prompts to rescue you when pesky writer’s block sneaks in
- Be able to have the confidence that you’re moving in the right direction in your Shadow Work journey
- Discover your Shadow Self so you can begin the journey of self-healing and becoming a more authentic version of yourself without wondering if you’re doing it right
Your results may vary. Due to the various different factors that go into Shadow Work and that every person’s situation is unique, we cannot guarantee results. But if you follow the tips and resources included in this Shadow Work Kit, then you should be able to see improvements and become more in tune with your behaviors, emotions, and your inner self.
The information contained in this product is for general information purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for a mental health professional’s advice.